Here are 5 songs you may have once known, but haven't heard or thought about in a while. If you like this list our friends over at SureBud.net have also created their own list.
1. Malibu by Hole. Not a Courtney Love fan? Well, no one is, but this song is amazing.
2. Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon. Barely qualifies as a 90's songs, but it does.
3. What's Up? by Four Non- Blondes - Weird looking girls, catchy song.
4. Glycerine by Bush - It's hard to explain just how ubiquitous Bush was in the mid 90's. They were everywhere, and you could turn on the radio and hear 3 different Bush songs on 3 different stations at any time.
5. Lightning Crashes by Live - no respectable 90's list of any sort can leave out Lightning Crashes, aka "The placenta song". Are there any other instances of the word placenta being used in popular music? Thankfully, no.
Don't forget to check this out.
SureBud.net have also created their own list.